Last Updated on 29th March, 2018
Financeway.in include its affiliates, successors and assigns, owns and operates this website, whether accessible on www.financeway.in or such other URL as may be designated by Financeway,
THIS POLICY DESCRIBES OUR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR COLLECTION, USE, STORAGE, PROCESSING, DISCLOSURE AND PROTECTION OF ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BUSINESS OR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU AS A USER (hereinafter referred to as “YOU” “YOUR” or “USER”) WHILE USING THE WEBSITE. USER SHALL MEAN ANY PERSON/ PERSONS, WHO VISITS, USES, DEALS WITH AND/ OR TRANSACTS THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND INCLUDES A BROWSER.
THIS POLICY CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, AS THE USER OF THE WEBSITE, AND FINANCEWAY, AS THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. YOU MUST BE A NATURAL PERSON, CITIZEN OF INDIA, WHO IS ATLEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
BY VISITING/ ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND VOLUNTARILY PROVIDING US WITH INFORMATION (PERSONAL AND/ OR NON- PERSONAL), YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR USE OF IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY. THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES/ APPLICATIONS THAT ARE CONNECTED VIA LINKS TO THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE/ ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
THIS POLICY IS A PART OF THE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LOCATED HERE AND ALL CAPITALIZED TERMS UNDER THIS POLICY THAT HAVE NOT BEEN SPECIFICALLY DEFINED HEREIN SHALL HAVE THE MEANING AS ASCRIBED TO IT UNDER THE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
WE MAY UPDATE THIS POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU MUST PERIODICALLY REVIEW THE POLICY FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES.
1.FINANCEWAY Collection of Information
During Your use of the Website, We will collect such information from You, including but not limited to:
- Your name, address, date of birth, Aadhar information, contact information, billing information, marital status, PAN number, name of the bank where You have a primary account, bank statements, pay slips, information relating to income and expenses obtained through bank SMS scraping and through integration with our service provider, other KYC documents etc.;
- Details regarding Your employment, including, years of experience, details of income, name of the current employer, details of the office address, details regarding the years/months completed with the current employer;
- Information with respect to Your income tax returns;
- Credit related information that is collected from other sources like the credit bureau;
- Information about Your transaction history like spend data, call history, contact list and other related information;
- Your unique identifiers such as username and password, preferences information and transaction history;
- Information that You provide when You write directly to Us (including by e-mail) or provide Us over telephone;
- Recordings of telephonic conversations between You and our call center executives for any query or assistance;
- Any other information that Financeway is required to collect as per specific mandate from any bank or as a requirement under applicable law;
- Clickstream data, including but not limited to the products browsed on Our Website, the pages viewed, how You navigate through the Website and interact with webpages, etc.
The information We collect about You will depend on the products and services We offer, on an ongoing basis. The information collected from You will be used in order to effectively provide Services to You. If You do not allow Us to collect all the information We request, We may not be able to deliver all of these services effectively.
2.Use of Information
We may use the information provided by You in the following ways, viz:
- To establish identity and assess applications;
- Monitor, improve and administer our Website;
- Design and offer customized products and services offered by our third party partners, manage our risks including the risk of fraud that may be committed against Us or our partners;
- Analyze how the Website is used, diagnose service or technical problems and maintain security;
- Send communications notifications, information regarding the products or services requested by You or process queries and applications that You have made on the Website;
- Manage Our relationship with You and provide You with or inform You about other products or services We think you might find of some use;
- Conduct data analysis in order to improve the Services provided to the User;
- Use the User information in order to comply with country laws and regulations;
- To conduct KYC for our third party partners based on the information shared by the User for the provision of Services. This would include conducting analysis of Your bank statements and eKYC. Financeway may directly or through third parties, conduct the KYC on its customers. In the event the KYC as detailed under this clause is being conducted by its third party service providers, Financeway shares Your relevant information with such third party service providers for availing the said services;
- Use the User information in other ways permitted by law.
We will use and retain Your information for such periods as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
We may share Your information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement for provision of Services which inter alia restricts such third parties from further disclosing the information unless such disclosure is for the purpose as detailed under that confidentiality agreement. However, We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your personal information.
We will share Your information with third parties only in such manner as described below:
- We may share Your information with our third party partners in order to conduct data analysis in order to serve You better and provide Services;
- 4.Third Party Websites
With this policy We are only addressing the disclosure and use of data collected by Us. If You visit any websites through the links on the Financeway Website, please ensure You go through the privacy policies of each of those websites. Their data collection practices and their policies might be different from this policy and Financeway does not have control over any of their policies.
We might publish Your data, excluding personally identifiable information as determined by Us, on various pages of our Website that will be visible to people other than registered users. If You wish to not have Your information shared please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Phishing” usually occurs when users of a website are induced by an individual/entity into divulging sensitive personal data by using fraudulent websites and/ or e-mail addresses. In the event You provide information to a website or respond to an e-mail which does not belong to Us or is not connected with Us in any manner, You will be a victim of Phishing. We do not send e-mails requesting a User for payment information, user name or passwords. However, We may verify the user name, password etc. provided by You from time to time.
6.Severability and Exclusion
We have taken every effort to ensure that this Policy adheres with the applicable laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy. This Policy does not apply to any information other than the information collected by Financeway through the Website. This Policy shall be inapplicable to any unsolicited information You provide Us through this Website or through any other means. This includes, but is not limited to, information posted in any public areas of the Website. All unsolicited information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and the Company shall be free to use and/ or disclose such unsolicited information without any limitations.
7.Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. The courts at Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
The rights and remedies available under this Policy may be exercised as often as necessary and are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law. It may be waived only in writing. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any such right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, or any other right or remedy.
The Company is a company based in India. By browsing/using the Application, You hereby acknowledge that the Company is not responsible or liable in any manner to comply with any local laws of Your territory except India.